SAFI PEARL - WUNF 55

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
Jaykill
Guru

Re: SAFI PEARL - WUNF 55

Post by Jaykill »

About your Book ...i think it will be very interesting and fun
I'm sure you will have good feeling with the french hoster Thierry Ardisson :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thierry is a friend, I like him very much but why speaking about my book and him in this topic ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

be quiet...i was just talking about his way and his freedom in interview
He's not the kind of man who take gloves...he goes straight to the subject...a little like you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's true ! But do you know that 21 years ago I did and interview with him where I was also asking him a lot of embarrassing questions ? But anyway it's not the right topic to speak about it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Thanks for the update!! Is the chronology still correct? It looks like the added part happened before the bathroom scene. Am I right?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What does it change ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I should have some small secrets sometime ...

PW

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

there is a chance you release an uncut version for this WUNF or for the Summer Breeze WUNF ?
Update is fun but i'm sure what you don't show is interesting too with this two princess
We know that you give all of yourself with this girls, but we don't see enough from this girls (like the preamble or the way she 's exhausted...)

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Jaykill wrote:there is a chance you release an uncut version for this WUNF or for the Summer Breeze WUNF ?
Woah :) An unedited, uncutted, complete version of a WUNF shooting or - even better - of a casting + initation would be like... like... like someone discovers a finished version of Ludwig van Beethoven's Symphony No. 10...

But i would prefer a very special czech girl for this Big Bang instead of one of these gorgeous russians.... ;)

Jaykill, you and me, we both know that this will stay a dream... but it`s a really good one :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahh Phelan knew the perfect answer ... :D :D :D

PW

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

great scene of course...but this girl is so funny i think PW got great BTS