NICOLINE - WUNF 59

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NICOLINE - WUNF 59

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why not ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

Thanks again to Bizzarini. I had two very nice orgasms, and I feels quite relaxed at the moment. It was actually not as aggressive as the trailer leads you to think, but I still really enjoyed it.

I have one little issue with this video. Something Pierre did to it that I think is highly unfair to some of his audience. I am sure he knows what I am talking about. :(
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No but tell me I'm always interrested ... or if it's to forget to show the PAL part, you know what is my answer !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

Nooo... I don't care too much about that unless you are peeing on me I don't see where it does much for me...

I am talking about some alterations you made to the video at particular angles!
omnia vincit amor

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

rafale wrote:I am talking about some alterations you made to the video at particular angles!
Enlighten us :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's because there are too many gays happy to see my ashole and you have no idea of what kind of private emails I get ! So I prefer blur my ass in some situation even if sometime unfortunatly I forgot ...

PW

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

Ok, I thought you were doing some things you didn't like to try and appeal to the taste of different people.... or did you just mean your male fans?? You think it will stop the email? How much of a blur can I expect next time?

I like to know because I spend the money not expecting part of the video to be blurred. If I knew it, maybe I would buy an ice cream, instead, and lick it for real rather than imagine licking a blurry blob on the screen.

I am sure it's the same thing you have to occasionally tell the girls, in this business that you have chosen, you re going to sometimes get some people trying to contact you that you don't like, or that make you uncomfortable. Who do you think the bur is punishing more? Them or me?

Please don't take it the wrong way. I am sure if you blur the girls, you will lose sales from the guys, so it's pretty understandable, I think. If I pay for a sex scene, I expect to see it. Just like to know so I can make a decision about WUNF going forward.
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:o :o :o

PW

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote::o :o :o

PW
That was hardly and answer :roll:

I suggest a Rafale version requiring a specific code. I can purchase the code (even paying extra) to have some equality.
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What hap with you in this moment ? Did you eat some tiger ? You're so "on it " ...
Let it go, I do the video for men first and sorry if I don't give you the perfect visual of my asshole ... but I' m a bit shy !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW