LEXI LOWE - WUNF 131

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
Darren73
Guru

Re: LEXI LOWE - WUNF 131

Post by Darren73 »

yes ive always said to a girl dont speak when u have your mouthfull its bad manners, well done Lexi lol.

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

Darren73 wrote:yes ive always said to a girl dont speak when u have your mouthfull its bad manners, well done Lexi lol.
I still remenber the first time I´ve pissed ona girls mouth she slapped me so hard I had this bruise for a week :lol: :lol: :lol: after that I realized I would have to be much more sweet with women before pissing inside their mouth; second girl was much more easier...after a month she even asked me to pur it on a glass that turned her on and she gulped it like a good girl.
:twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah !!! Womens ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

i cannt find the 720p in the download page

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because considering we offer a 1080p original to download, the 720p has no reason to be here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!