LEXI LOWE AND ALEXIS CRYSTAL - WUNF 175

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
Eddy15
Guru

Re: LEXI LOWE AND ALEXIS CRYSTAL - WUNF 175

Post by Eddy15 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The preview picture will be soon in Lexi's topic ...

PW
Yes please Pierre! Happy new year!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

These are great pictures! :lol: Thank you, Pierre! It speaks to the character of your relationship with each other!! :D :D So much fun! She is the type of woman that most men hope to find! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you, Lexi! :D Alexis...the same for you! I always look forward to seeing you on this site! 8-) 8-)

Emwolb
Padawan

Post by Emwolb »

Hey Pierre. Could you please reveal when that scene was shot? Is it the ominous second anal mentioned in the scene "Hard Bed + 3 boys"? That would put it somewhere between December 2013 and February 2014.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was in 2014, dates are not for Wunf ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I enjoyed this WUNF tremendously!!! :twisted: :twisted: You were such a gentleman in asking Lexi if she wanted something more (with Alexis chiming in that indeed she should do it)... :lol: usually you are a little more assertive, Pierre! :roll: :roll: Anyway, we will see Miss Lexi again only next time being introduced to a new experience! :twisted: :twisted: I really enjoy the relationship she has developed with you...it is fun to live it vicariously through you!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you, I apreciate you warm comment !!!
I'm also happy, having Lexi as friend ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!