KATIE ST IVES - WUNF 54

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KATIE ST IVES - WUNF 54

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but the question is not that one, the fact is I decided to stop to show it and basta ! I did an exception with Linet because it was "neccessary" to not cut it and probabily I will give you Barbie Pink devastation also but do not dream much, it will be only when it's important and 100 % related to the direct action !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Major
Padawan

Post by Major »

Katie st Ives ds ce look je ne l'ai pas reconnu je croyais qu'elle s'appelais claire st Ives ! c'est après que j'ai vu son tatoo que j'ai compris qui elle est ! ici on voit bien ses taches de rousseur et ses défauts de peau mais ailleurs sur les autres vidéos elle semble parfaite avec une peau lisse et homogène de la tête aux pied

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On est content que tu aies remarqué ça !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Major
Padawan

Post by Major »

oui étonnant mais comment ça se fait qu'ailleurs on voit pas ça sur son visage ?? ça veut dire que les ricains trichent et maquille les femmes et maquille meme leur corps en entier ou quoi ???! parfois j'ai remarqué même qu'il y a des actrices qui ont des grain de beauté qui apparaissent et disparaissent selon les films et selon les scène!!!!
moi je préfère voir la vérité !! elle est mieux ds cette scène avec ses tache de rousseur ! ça semble plus réel !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je suis d'accord avec toi !

PW

elputocristo
Padawan

Post by elputocristo »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Of course my friend, it's obvious !!!
Katie-St-Ives-for-PAL-.jpg
PW
OMG! One of my goddesses doing my favourite fetish. I hope one day we get the chance to see it!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so ...

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

This is still one of my favorite scenes of hers years later. She's still working but more on the margins. Maybe the next time you go back to the U.S. you could at least have a follow up conversation with her and add to her interview on your site. Would love to hear from her again.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK If I can I will try ...

PW

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

That would be awesome! She is one of my absolute favorites, and I was always disappointed that she stopped doing anal scenes. The ones with you are the best, of course ...