DARCIA LEE - WUNF 237

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

DARCIA LEE - WUNF 237

Post by admin »

escarabanga
Guru

Re: DARCIA LEE - WUNF 237

Post by escarabanga »

the girl is very pretty, I'm surprised how soft this scene was for me, thank you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soft ???? Yes it's less impacted than the casting, more intimist because it's a 1/1 but really, some morning I wonder why our eyes are so different ...
Anyway think as you want but we are in january 2018 and still only here you can see someone having fucked her ass ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

continue to be a good scene, for me softer than usual. People have different opinions about the same thing that is why it is interesting to live .....

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

Not ”soft” for me. A good scene!

Pierre in recent years do you have harder and harder time to ejaculate
just by the feeling of ”fucking” a girls mouth (from a bj), or by penetrating her
ass??

In your castings from the earlier years it seemed more ”easy” for you to come directly in girls mouth or ass, without you touch yourself to climax.

Today it’s seems very rare for you to make a cumshot, either from the feeling you get from a girls ass or from her mouth/hand???

In all most every case you jerk yourself of to climax..

Is it because of stress with holding the camera? Maybe you`re more ”feeling oriented” in your private life and can come from a sensual bj or a tight ass?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course with age it's some day a bit more difficult than other but on a general basis all is same.
It's just that some video you see I already did 1, 2 sometime 3 cum shot earlier in the day, or 20 cum shot in the week and of course it's more difficult with the pressure of the camera and also the level of effort made before to come in 5 secondes.
Also many time you can have the feeling I can't come but in true I just enjoy so much the balls or ass licking that I want wait a bit, keeping the sperm high in the dick and then explose like a pig !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But if you watch the latest video I put online with Zelina Flash, you can see how I can come without I touch my dick and there are various videos with similar situation but the girl need also to be a great "wanker" !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: But if you watch the latest video I put online with Zelina Flash, you can see how I can come without I touch my dick and there are various videos with similar situation but the girl need also to be a great "wanker" !!!

PW
Like with Leyla Bentho?? :?: :?: ;) ;)

nospam
Newb

Post by nospam »

best parts:
1. seeing that tight pussy get pulled inside out
2. any scene where she's on her back with her legs up, spread and a cock in her ass
3. "i love when you move your balls on my clit" - PW

This girl needs to fix her potassium deficiency for her muscle cramps. Hopefully you did the romantic thing and sent her home with an exploded asshole and a bottle of vitamins. :oops:
Show me your baby face

kackawurst2004
Padawan

Post by kackawurst2004 »

lovely WUNF! Really pretty and adorable girl! Sweet anus as well, looks very tight but you finally managed to let it gape a bit!

xXxAurelioxXx
Padawan

Post by xXxAurelioxXx »

Don't hire this kind of girls anymore, they are boring, they are not in good shape, they don't do a good performance.
I like when you fuck girls that any men would do anything to have that kind of girls.
Men ir you bring Mila, you can sell that scene 10 times the valor you usually sell your scenes