DANIELLA ROSE - WUNF 111

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
Kopf
Guru

Re: DANIELLA ROSE - WUNF 111

Post by Kopf »

I have to admit that when I first saw the scene i was grossed out by the shit and wanted to write why you not used an enema on the girl BUT when I watched the whole scene again more closely I have to say that its more natural that way and it seems smooth...thats reality, noting faked and staged! I know Pierre has many years of Video prduction and can knows how to edit the Scene that it Looks smooth. In fact I think this scene is one of the best WUNF. I like Alain and his way of fucking and the contrast of old, lewd man and young innocent Girl - super hot!
I hope Alain will play in the new production line of Philip Soine.

I_love_DP
Padawan

Post by I_love_DP »

Sorry to say this, but shit scenes are fake.
Honestly, I don't mind because for me shit it's not sex and it's very disgusting for me (I respect other opinions).

I repeat that I don't mind, what is more, for me is welcome that way because despite of somepeople have pleasure with shit, it's not a joke and this practice is dangerous. And I love anal sex, I do it regularly (less than I'd love to and with condom), and my nickname is I_Love_DP.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Hmm, you could be right... But even without this illusion it`s a wonderful sequence.

Scene was released Tuesday morning and few hours later I played exactly this with a student - but without cuts... ;)

It`s not that I love shit, but it`s the submissive and tabuless level which makes me happy. The girl gives you the maximum she can when she forget everything about disgusting or tabus. When she knows that you fuck the shit out of her which is - usually - a no-go.

And, one level higher, when she gets a brown tongue, when she makes it with pleasure in this moment, you`ll never forget this view.
We had for example with Angelik Duval exact this view and this behaviour. It`s something very very special and I`m hunting for it, here and in private life.

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

I_Love_DP

I said in my previous post, Pierre has a lot of experiece and knows what he can show and what looks smoothly and natural. So I think its not a discrepance!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I love DP I wish you to go somewhere else to try destroying my work !!!
People are here for sharing fun and enjoying what I give to them. You're not a member of my site and comes here just to try giving bad feeling to those who are here and sharing the same passion. You did not buy credit too and you have seen the scene !!!
So you help piracy and on top you're helping pirates to do money. We don't need you here. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Go to another forum please ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bluemagic
Padawan

Post by bluemagic »

a great movie was a real turn-Alain Deloin awesome performance

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

He was for sure my leader boy performer I had over the time !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bluemagic
Padawan

Post by bluemagic »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:He was for sure my leader boy performer I had over the time !!!

PW

Yes

Alain Deloin with Pierre Woodman Double penetration movies I'm looking forward to your is really a great duo, please, you are amazing

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because with Deloin it's alway easier, he is a top pro and know exactly how to make it well about positions and handle the action on girls with perfection in 90% of cases !!!

PW