CUTIE SLIMMER - WUNF 10

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CUTIE SLIMMER - WUNF 10

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes safer sex and also I got the point one day when I said, OK I'm tired to have shit on my hands 10 times a day ! I've an adorable girlfriend sharing my life, she doesn't care what I do with other girls but by respect to her I felt it was neccessary also to build up another wall between my private life and my work !
Anyway sometime I still put some finger "inside" but when it's a working scene and I know they are really clean or when I found out they are clean, the reason of the : "don't worry it's OK ! " as you asked me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

It's a little more "gentle" than for my taste, but I really enjoyed it because she has so much confidence and great self-esteem. Very likable personality, and "real" in her actions.
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she's great and we are huge friends ! I have a mad scene coming in the future with her, Dulsineya, Alain deloin...and me !!! Very crazy action...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

Sounds interesting... but you know I'm not too interested in the other guys... :oops:
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Really but that one is Algerian !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyway it's happened as it's happened, it was not supposed to be, as the scene online that week with Daphnée Lecerf, but often improvisation gives very cool results, especialy when I'm not supposed to be in and finaly I jump in the story !!!

PW

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Really but that one is Algerian !!!
Not the right look.... I am very particular.
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This we all know already ! It makes your charm stronger !

PW

geronim77
Newb

Post by geronim77 »

Salut Pierre, petite question, elle vit dans quel pays tiffany ? elle est trop belle, j'ai pas trouvé si elle a un site ou si elle intervient elle meme sur certains forums pour parler avec au cas ou merci de l'info et good job continue !!!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

hmmm, interesting this 4some
And now that Rafale has expanded her interest in men on this site Alain, Pierre, Cutie and Dulsineya might be the right mix ... if you guys give the right treatment :mrgreen:

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Right treatment is what we always try to give !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Non Geronim elle n'a pas de website et elle vit en Russie son pays d'origine avec des séjours en Europe au grés des productions auxquelles elle participe !!!

PW