BEATRIX GLOVER - WUNF 207

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BEATRIX GLOVER - WUNF 207

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

david333
Padawan

Post by david333 »

Final part ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's online ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

Fantastic! thank you! All your scenes should end like this one!! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In fact it was starting like that LOL !!! but OK I understand what you mean ...
This year, I'll be a bit cooler about PAL visuals but anyway do not expect too much !!!

PW

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

LOL :D
Ok, will try not to build my expectations too much, but I like the way the year is heading!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

zetetic
Newb

Post by zetetic »

Amazing as always.
1. I have a suggestion, when the lovely girl is licking your dirty ass like that and you have her head locked...if you FART in her face and nose with her tongue inside your asshole, it would be AMAZING!
2. Another sexy idea is to ask her when she is licking your asshole, Can she guess WHAT you ate for lunch?? Can she tell for example that you ate vegetable or fish?? If She fails in guessing correctly, SLAP her hard!
3. Focus more on your OWN solo scenes. Other boys don't know how to put passion in the sex. They just ruin it most of the time.
4. Maximum, you can have a BLACK or BROWN partner to give the scenes even more sauce.

Thank you for your BRILLIANT scenes.
vlcsnap-error734.jpg
Pierre the most important thing is to capture the FACIAL EXPRESSIONS of the virginal new girls that you get. Their cute expressions of PAIN when you fuck their Ass. Their facial DISGUST when you ask them to lick your ass or do deepthroat or clean your cock after it gets out of her ass.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you to be fan of my work but I think you push a bit too far the type of action I wish to have with the girls.
Also I apreciate when people pretending be my supporters at least spend some euros on my site but never buy anything here and you watch my work only on tubes !!!
So better you do not ask me anything ...

PW

Beth Neverdhimmi
Newb

Post by Beth Neverdhimmi »

Incredible scene ! I love the PAL moment and the anal exclusive.thank you pierre