ANNA DE VILLE - WUNF 189

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

ANNA DE VILLE - WUNF 189

Post by admin »

Antrax
Padawan

Re: ANNA DE VILLE - WUNF 189

Post by Antrax »

Ok, I do love the beauty of Anna De Ville,
but from the trailer we can already see what a great clip is gonna be, over Anna sexiness.
Excellent light, gorgeous position to exalt her sexy ass and anal cavity ;)
Amazing deep throat shoot, love when the girl open wide the mouth with the tongue out till we see the back of the throat and tonsills too... such a tease...
Amazing feet in the frame of the scene...
Looks like a super excellent Directing...
Once again thanks Pierre
and of course thanks to sexy Anna

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Great post you did to motivate my old Spirit !!! Lol
You are right, Anna was shining like the Sun in this Video, She is really an amazing Babe !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

spike
Padawan

Post by spike »

"Amazing feet in the frame of the scene Looks like a super excellent Directing..." great work pierre, you are an artist as director

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!! I don't reallly think I deserve such nice comments, it's only a "gonzo" work, but I apreciate what you said !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Oof, didn't disappoint. Not the biggest DAP fan, but Anna wanted it, most of her fans wanted it, and here it was well done. It was good to see how she coped with all the stretch, and by the end of it she seemed to have gotten used to it. And although you didn't fuck her, she took your fist Pierre!

Looking forward to the full casting.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You'll not see me in action with her more than in this video. Do not ask me why but there is a specific reaon I will not explain here. Anyway I like Anna a lot and she is a very great performer.

PW

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Too bad then, but there's more American girls to come!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a lot but Anna is the only one having made a DAP in my latest US session ...

PW

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Yeah, but like I said, I'm not that big a DAP fan, and I usually prefer your 1-on-1's anyway.

But this thread belongs to the beautiful Anna, one of my favorites, so I'll not complain anymore. :)