ANGELIK DUVAL and TIFFANY DOLL - WUNF 128

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.

Kopf
Guru

Re: ANGELIK DUVAL and TIFFANY DOLL - WUNF 128

Post by Kopf »

Bombastic scene, just amazing. wow!
where is date and location of this wunf, you write it with castings and initation!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

EPIC - BREATHTAKING - UNBELIEVABLE

Angelik Duvall is for me, Balou, the queen of nasty dirty anal sex without any limits.

There was one camera missing because the action of both was so hot. Tiffany is great. Angelik is the dream of me, wow, look at her eyes, look at her passion, the same outstanding performance as in her initiation, a fantastic WUNF, for me an epic one - this was the Balou essence of anal sex.

I know you made the special Balou cut - as so often I have to say thank you so much for this wonderful present you made me Pierre. Merci mon ami!

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

Well unfortunately for me I have to say nothing special about this scene..yes I know I know there is anal..there is even fisting..but..personally not my cup of tea, both girls are not my type and only thing that could have saved my like for the scene was the final PAL and this time it was censored so..sorry Pierre you know I admire you but dezzler passes this time. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As you do regulary in your comments !!!
By moment I wonder if you're not coming here just to try disuading my fans watching my work. But it's fine, me I know the scene will be very successfull of the site because as said Balou, both girls are exceptionals on sexual action.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:As you do regulary in your comments !!!
By moment I wonder if you're not coming here just to try disuading my fans watching my work. But it's fine, me I know the scene will be very successfull of the site because as said Balou, both girls are exceptionals on sexual action.

PW
I think you wasn´t fair with me on this comment, otherwise I wouldn´t be a member and spend my bucs each month your web. I did dumped many + comments on you through my journey here read them, but if you want me to always be positive on every little comment or scene..sorry I can´t do that, I mean do you like or love every food in the world? no right? so why should I like every single scene here or girls? I have never disrespected you or even did it on any manner mean way..all my comments always been written from a constructive way to make things better. Once again I respect all the way people who can love these type of scenes with fisting anal..and obviously respect for both girls, but Jesus Lord does this mean I have to force my cock and mind to like the way they look? gimme a break on this Pierre. :( :( :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It is true, you're right I was a bit "too much" in my answer !!! Maybe a bit tired ...
You've have the right to not like this scene of course ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:It is true, you're right I was a bit "too much" in my answer !!! Maybe a bit tired ...
You've have the right to not like this scene of course ...

PW
Don´t worry Pierre..I myself had a terrible weekend with my gf getting on my nerves. So let´s have a nice cold glass of Cranberry juice from the upper mountains of Canada. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Fine !!! :D :D :D

PW

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

great work thanks