NEKANE - WUNF 190

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
nikki the best
Padawan

Re: NEKANE - WUNF 190

Post by nikki the best »

No dp and no squirting. Mike angelo is master of squirting but nekane has squirting only witg Pierre woodman. Great Pierre!!

HeartlessSoulless
Newb

Post by HeartlessSoulless »

Great one. Both of you were amazing in this video. Also, first time I saw her squirting. She is one of the best that Torbe brought to the light.

p.s.: I've been curious for a while about this, but who is (or are) the girl(s) moaning in all of the openings?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahaah this is the street because there was a broken window in this place unfortuantely and we listen so much the street !!! LOL

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I believe Pierre had said the sound track for the opening of WUNF is from the Rosee casting...Very worthwhile to see! 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah OK I did a mistake, I thought you ask about some voice during the video.
Yes at the begining the screaming are from her : https://www.woodmancastingx.com/girl/rosee_3742

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!