NATALY GOLD - WUNF 46

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NATALY GOLD - WUNF 46

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you must watch the topic about Berlin !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

I'm having trouble understanding why you have to slap the shit out of so many girls, except that you are a sadist. For me it's not sexy or entertaining. All I do is feel sorry for the poor girls.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So better you change of website and go to Disney world or something similar !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

beisenhood wrote:I'm having trouble understanding why you have to slap the shit out of so many girls, except that you are a sadist. For me it's not sexy or entertaining. All I do is feel sorry for the poor girls.
Beisenhood,

Honestly, some of them like it! I am sure others will not tolerate it, but for the ones that do like it, it's a big turn on. I am saying this as a woman, from my experience! I am not abused. I didn't grow up with some weird uncle trying to touch me. I didn't have some bad trauma in life to make me like this. It just turns me on, and I love this rough play during sex. I am sure there are plenty more like me - including some of the girls you see in these videos.

In WUNF, these girls are getting paid plenty to endure a few smacks...keep this in your mind, too!
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Rafale !

PW

alonsete
Padawan

Post by alonsete »

one suggestion: It would be nice to know the date every WUNF scene is shot at the beggining as you do with your castings.
when was this scene shot?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Last winter ! But now it's too late to put all dates ! If I had started with this OK but now it's a huge work and no time for this ! Also it's not a casting and date don't have any sens for me here ...

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Just put it in the website, not in the movie itself. Voila!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

November 24. 2010 and in fact it was Autum, not winter !!!

PW

alonsete
Padawan

Post by alonsete »

excellent! just try to put it on the post of the forum for each new video and it will be ok, its for the curious people like makker and myself