MISHA CROSS AND GINA DEVINE - WUNF 100

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.

wijo
Guru

Re: MISHA CROSS and GINA DEVINE - WUNF 100

Post by wijo »

Very sad that you dont let us see the end of Piss part in the scene mr Woodman... hope you change your mind in the future, very nice scene apart from that.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

awesome scene!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I personnaly think it's my best ever, but it's just my personnal feeling ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Holy fuck!!! How do you manage to fuck like this for such long time, unbelievable. I was wondering, how long did this fuck session actually take in total? You must have been dead afterwards (like Gina and Misha ;) Yes, it is definitely your best performance! If it is the best WUNF so far, I don't know, that depends of the viewers personal interest in the girls and I noticed huge differences in the reactions among the members about girls. But that is a good thing :).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Around three hours, but " only " two will be online !!!
With two amazing girls like them I can fuck all day if not the camera and condoms but also it was so hot that day and I can't use the clim or the camera sound is fucked up !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Satellit
Guru

Post by Satellit »

not nice that you everytime break the scene before you pee on the girls.... :-(

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Get over it... he don´t want to show that anymore - period.
Don't get me wrong, i would love to see that part too...but it´s his decision... and if more and more complains about it he might stop it sooner so we can´t even see the "intro" of this...

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

WOW! Great great great scene Pierre. More authentic than ever... I agree with you about fucking all day with two girls like Gina and Misha. I don't think I would have enough of them.

I hope that the third hour is something that you can show and that we will get the chance to see it.

Bravo Pierre! Once again you are true to your fans.

L'Africain
Padawan

Post by L'Africain »

Une scène juste...hallucinante ! Bravo !
Et si Misha est charmante, pour moi Gina est absolument fantastique. Belle et atomique, je n'en reviens pas. Je l'avais déjà beaucoup aimé dans la scène à 5 (avec Ian Scott entre autres), mais là ça dépasse tout entendement. :mrgreen: