MARY KALISY - WUNF 251

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

MARY KALISY - WUNF 251

Post by admin »

escarabanga
Guru

Re: MARY KALISY - WUNF 251

Post by escarabanga »

Wanting to see the second part, it looks more like woodman style ;) ;) ;)

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

I am thrilled to see Mary back. :D I have it and I can't wait to watch it later. Thank you Pierre!!

Sweetlarry
Padawan

Post by Sweetlarry »

Amazing Scene! When is the full version coming? It ended when the good part was about to start:)?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wonder if people when they write they think about the consequences of the comments they do ...
You have one hour of sex with anal + first DP of Mary and you just pretend the best is not online when you did not even saw it !!! Incredible ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Braveheart82
Guru

Post by Braveheart82 »

Sweetlarry.is right you must be able to deal with criticism and not behave like and child! And What do you mean Consequenties ? I have been on your site for 3 years now never complain! Why always an update can you not immediately put the complete scene online?

Wild
Guru

Post by Wild »

premising that you can do as you want, of course
upload the full version directly and voilà, no one will have anything to say.

I know is for anti-piracy, but if anyone wants to share the scenes on pirate channels he will do it anyway.

Baldor
Padawan

Post by Baldor »

He uploads the scenes in parts so he can combat the pirate sites. We have to understand him.

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

With all due respect, the scenes with Ricky, David and other actors do not interest me

I pay my subscription for seeing you with the girls,
I'm a fan of the woodman style, your style that's why we're waiting for the second part because you're with her alone

I do not think it's very difficult to understand

a greeting

Sweetlarry
Padawan

Post by Sweetlarry »

I never complained about the scene released. I loved the scene! I also understand why pierre puts up the scene in two parts. To fight the pirates.

All i wanted to know was when the full version was coming. Thats it. No complaints. It's not strange when you see a great scene, that you want to see more / the full version.