MACY - WUNF 130

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
dezzler
Guru

Re: MACY - WUNF 130

Post by dezzler »

WTF!!! Did you see that?? damn bitch spitted the piss out of her mouth when Pierre obey her to drink it, she should of got slapped for that. :lol: :lol: :lol: Fantastic scene Pierre Bravo!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Rafale would so much have loved this one.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sure !!! But Rafale is on another planet I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lenny
Padawan

Post by Lenny »

Too much drama in her performance. In my view it seems artificial and false :(

I like when girls forget they are being filmed

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, watch the scenes she usually does with others and tell me where she is fake ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

Lenny wrote:Too much drama in her performance. In my view it seems artificial and false :(

I like when girls forget they are being filmed
I am with you on this Lenny totally fake, you take other scenes with other girls and they really feel it without the need to act like a paranoia nympho. For example Carolina abri..scene you can tell she clearly doesn´t act...but this girl? fake 200%

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know this girl since long time and I'm surely better able to tell what she is or not !!!
if you had a bit of experiment with women you'll know first, the "fake ones" don't sweat like that because never do any effort and just wait the money, second you can see how her legs are shaking not by her own control has are able to do the good US pro but from inside the muscle with the nerves, and that, NOBODY CAN DO IF IT'S NOT REAL !!!
After of course there is a part of game play in the eyes looking what going on sometime, yes it's clear, but because she's not a new girl and want do "her job" because it's a scene. On this side it's obvious, but it concerns only the moment when she is "normal" and want show her best aspect. After a moment, you can see she's on another planet and all the "pro" parts have disapeared because she's lost ...

PW

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Just because a girl screams during sex doesnt mean they are fake, i have to agree with pierre here and i can tell she was loving that sex as pierre stated when a girl sweats like that and makes noises like that it is not faking it. i recently had sex with a girl and all i did was foreplay with her and that got her orgasm just by fingering her pussy and the sweat she produced was amazing she literally held onto me and said i have to stop. I found Macy to be great and one of the best ive seen on the site and to you pierre i salute you about time a Russian got a beating shame it wasnt putin. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

i salute you about time a Russian got a beating shame it wasnt putin
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I have admired Poutine for long time and actually it's a difficult time for me on that side. I know he is not bad like occidental want make believe but he did a lot of sad mistakes in the last 5 years and I do not understand today where he wants go with the fight in Ukrain. Crimea was already a big take if we consider the way it has been made, was it neccessary to push more and now seeing a plane full of innocent, crashed for his opinion. I don't think so ...

PW

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

The slaps and the imperative command (in Russian) when she tries to keep the piss in her mouth make this episode a Woodman highlight for me!