LOLLY GARTNER - WUNF 138

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

LOLLY GARTNER - WUNF 138

Post by admin »

darm2010
Guru

Re: LOLLY GARTNER - WUNF 138

Post by darm2010 »

great scene.thanks

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Lolly is absolutely stunning. She may just surpass Chelsey Lanette as my favourite blonde (looks that is, you can't go past Lola for performance)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she can't pass Lola has performer this day and probabily never but in many points I have more feeling with Lolly. At this time, Lolly was a simple beginner very affraid of this industry, after tried a fourthsome later she was even thinking it was not a business for her because she's very shy. But today, she's cool very relax and I had a "private" memorable time with her which has brought me incredible feeling.
Lola is the opposite, at beginning she was just amazingly cute, did not care the money just enjoying sex. Today she's here JUST FOR THE MONEY and asked me mad amount for a UDP with 5 boys when she did all in past ... even for free if I wished !!!
Girls are differents ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

This girl is a real natural beauty, I like her very much.
She had not any problem to make the DP and to swallow piss...simply fantastic!
I liked the fixed camera mode in the first part, like old casting style.
Many thanks Pierre, I think the casting will be an extraordinary thing.

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

Amazing girl, thanks for the scene Pierre !

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

please write the production date of wunf Scenes in the movie like in the castings. thanks.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't really care doing it, it has nothing to do with the thema !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well she can't pass Lola has performer this day and probabily never but in many points I have more feeling with Lolly. At this time, Lolly was a simple beginner very affraid of this industry, after tried a fourthsome later she was even thinking it was not a business for her because she's very shy. But today, she's cool very relax and I had a "private" memorable time with her which has brought me incredible feeling.
Lola is the opposite, at beginning she was just amazingly cute, did not care the money just enjoying sex. Today she's here JUST FOR THE MONEY and asked me mad amount for a UDP with 5 boys when she did all in past ... even for free if I wished !!!
Girls are differents ...

PW
WSG by any chance?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes there is one ...

PW