LEXI LOWE - WUNF 131

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

LEXI LOWE - WUNF 131

Post by admin »

dezzler
Guru

Re: LEXI LOWE - WUNF 131

Post by dezzler »

Fuck Yes!! Yes! Yes!! Oh Jesus Christ of Nazareth I wanted to see that Piss inside your mouth you little precious brit candy girl!!!!

Man dezzler is happy fuck yeah I just bought a nice bottle of Jim Beam and going to just kick back and listen to some thin lizzy & celebrate this Pierre you dirty bastard you just made my friday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j4OC7-g_84

:lol: :lol: :lol:

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Comme d'habitude rien à reprocher à ton boulot , une fois de plus parfais, juste deçu que la belle n'ai pas réussie a faire plus d'anal.
Pas mon WUNF préféré . Cela dis vu le temps que t'y a passé ça mérite tout de même un énorme merci. :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Toi de toute les façon t'as toujours un truc qui te va pas !!! C'est du réel mon vieux, je n'y peux rien, on a fait une connerie Reda et moi de ne pas la préparer convenablement et je l'ai payé le prix fort sur ce round mais qui sait, peut-être que tu auras une surprise dans le futur !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

LOVE the face fucking still. And wow the vid is OUTSTANDING!

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

great scene MR.PIERRE thank you and thanks for the piss part.hope you do another wunf with you and her only if possible.an OUTSTANDING VID especially the face fucking.thanks pierre

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

All is great...but the tits slapping and the PAL scenes, in particular, are something special for me! Fantastic Lexi :!:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The most successful British ever here !!! She deserves it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Yes great scene as pierre pointed out Lexi was bad for not doing Anal seeing that she already had cock a little bit in the ass i dont know why she wouldnt do it but then again if shes not comftable its upto her, the piss in the mouth was rightly deserved loved her reaction at the end hahahah. Pierre your gonna have to get her back sometime in really give her the fucking she deserves for being a nasty girl. :)

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Toi de toute les façon t'as toujours un truc qui te va pas !!! C'est du réel mon vieux, je n'y peux rien, on a fait une connerie Reda et moi de ne pas la préparer convenablement et je l'ai payé le prix fort sur ce round mais qui sait, peut-être que tu auras une surprise dans le futur !!!

PW
Je ne veux pas faire la victime , mais bien souvent j'adores tout ce que tu présentes mais dès que je laisses un commentaire avec mon opinion et ma pensée j'en prends toujours plein la tête ! Heureusement je ne suis pas rancunier , mais tout de même il y en a des plus lourd que moi qui eux mériteraient d'en prendre plein la tête , mais c'est toujours sur moi que ça tombe !
En relisant mon commentaire tu verras que je critiquais pas ton travail, juste le fait que Lexi n'ai pas réussie a nous gratifier de plus d'anal.
Par contre oui je critiques pas j'aimes bien le côté réel de ton travail.
Quand au fait qu'il y a toujours un truc qui va pas c'est pas vrai les 90 % du temps c'est parfait ! :geek: :geek: :geek: