JULIA RED - WUNF 232

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

JULIA RED - WUNF 232

Post by admin »

Lysander68
Guru

Re: JULIA RED - WUNF 232

Post by Lysander68 »

Fantastic scene! Will the update come soon?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why asking it all the time ??? I have no idea when it will be done ...
Let the pirate spread this one everywhere and after we'll see what I will do. Till that you can enjoy already her DAP.
JULIA-RED---WUNF-232-DAP.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Why asking it all the time ??? I have no idea when it will be done ...

PW
Sorry, but recently there were a few times where the update came only a day later. I just wanted to know if that was such a case or not. I can wait, but I like to know how to manage my expectations ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I do all myself, try to understand that and I am not a machine ( sometime I wonder if not with all I do !!! LOL ) so don't ask me the moon.
I do what I can as I can ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Oh my god, what an epic orgy! You didn`t promise too much when you said in her topic that you`ve been a bastard and I`ll enjoy it... YES my friend, even more than enjoy :D
What I love so much at Julia is that she is so pure, so natural - and on the other side so handsome, so wild. Your piss has been a big reward after all the DATMs... ;)
Fantastic action, so real and so pure, a magic moment Pierrot! Bravo!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As often, I knew I'll touch you right in the heart ... of your balls !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Anton Barzi
Padawan

Post by Anton Barzi »

Atm pas trop mon truc, pas un casting pour moi alors, c'est une question de... gouts :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pourtant c'est un des trucs les plus demandés ... Les temps changent !!!

PW

Anton Barzi
Padawan

Post by Anton Barzi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Pourtant c'est un des trucs les plus demandés ... Les temps changent !!!

PW
Oups pardon je me suis planté c'est le datm dont je voulais parler, j'ai oublié le D. L'atm pour moi passe encore sans en etre non plus mega fan, mais tu as raison les temps changent et les pratiques et demandes dans le x on enormement evoluées ses dix dernières années