JOLEYN BURST - WUNF 162

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

JOLEYN BURST - WUNF 162

Post by admin »

bucki125
Guru

Re: JOLEYN BURST - WUNF 162

Post by bucki125 »

WOW!! Absolutely incredible. Some of your best work. Thank you, thank you, for sharing it. I'm looking forward to seeing the longer version you made of her original casting. I think Joleyn is a truly beautiful and sexy woman, thanks for discovering her and sharing her with us. :D :D :D :D :D

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Il lui en reste sur le coin de la bouche, elle n'a pas tout avalé la petite salope :lol:

Enfin une vidéo d'elle prise en DP, dans tous ses trous!!
Vivement celui où elle est avec Evelina Darling!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

After viewing again I'm still in awe...absolutely fabulous. You could have crowd sourced this like Viola. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm looking forward to seeing the longer version you made of her original casting
Done also !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Soon?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You don't understand english ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

You are really something. I pay my monthly membership, complement you for your great work, and for that I get insulted. :x

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not insulted but "done " mean done, so why are you asking me ??? Try also to be at my place sometime, it was not to be bad to you but just pushing you to realise that a question is good only if it has a sens to ask it !!!

PW

Rasika
Guru

Post by Rasika »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Not insulted but "done " mean done, so why are you asking me ??? Try also to be at my place sometime, it was not to be bad to you but just pushing you to realise that a question is good only if it has a sens to ask it !!!

PW
OMG! You are unbelievable :lol: