JOLEYN BURST - WUNF 162

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
bucki125
Guru

Re: JOLEYN BURST - WUNF 162

Post by bucki125 »

I see now that the casting video has been extended. To my knowledge, there was never anything indicating an update was posted. Usually updates are included with the daily releases. Thanks again for showing us Joleyn.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I didn't want show to much the casting has been updated ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

You and Joleyn are incredible. I'm speechless. Thank you. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Funny that LP as delay his coming out of his scene after I put mine ... I'm curious to know why !!! Affraid people see how is huge the difference of pleasure between this two releases for Joleyn ???
I heard now they offer her big money to shoot it again !!! Funny ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sharp-lingua
Padawan

Post by sharp-lingua »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: Affraid people see how is huge the difference of pleasure between this two releases for Joleyn ???
PW
I have not seen the Scene with Joleyn, but exactly this is what I mean and I love the pure / real pleasure from girls.
And you catch it with your camera again and again, please dont loose it !!!!!

Take care !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!
This was always my main motivation and it will never change ...

PW

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Ce serait sympa de voir la vidéo de LP, pour pouvoir comparer chez qui elle se fait le plus défoncer :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Le probleme c'est qu'ils ont "buggé" grave en voyant la Wunf !!! Ils avaient annoncé la sortie pour mardi et là depuis la Wunf, il ne donne plus la leur. Il semble qu'ils essayent désespérement de la refaire contre beaucoup de pognon pour la petite qui ne semble pas trop d'accord !!!
On verra ce qu'il en est dans pas longtemps je pense ... de toute façon je m'en branle, avec nous elle baisait, avec les autres elle travaille, toute la difference est là !!!

PW

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Mouais, dans tous les cas, elle s'en prend plein le cul, elle suce et elle se prend une bonne faciale.
C'est tout ce qu'on lui demande.

Et puis, que ce soit chez toi ou les autres, elle se fait baiser :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Baiser, defonser, jouir ou souffrir, dommage que tu ne sentes pas la difference !!!

PW