HENESSY and LOLA TAYLOR - WUNF 134

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.

Legion23
Guru

Re: HENESSY and LOLA TAYLOR - WUNF 134

Post by Legion23 »

Just wow.

That double act will be tough to beat unless you do a WUNF with Jessica Beal and Jessica Alba.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't tell me, it will be a dream !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rasika
Guru

Post by Rasika »

Taylor gets it good !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think both get it VERY GOOD !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Bojane
Guru

Post by Bojane »

please pw show us the PAL of Lola , i think she drink ur piss , she love piss and she don't care if u show us or not , please show us :oops: :oops: :oops: , i hope :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know I can show it but it's me who doesn't want ...

PW

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

ok its an orgy hehe

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I know I can show it but it's me who doesn't want ...

PW
Unbeleivable..before it was girls who didn´t want to now it is you. I am sorry really to write this but this will be my last month of membership with the site. I´ve always beleived that reason for not showing the PAL was because models didn´t wanted to wich on the other hand was also kind a´fishy since 2 days after they where showing it on the competitors site. But today reading this really got me thinking what the fuck is going on..and I realized that for a man who likes PAL this is too much and my $$ are not worth it spending anymore here. I am sorry Pierre many years and had nice time while being a member of your site but this is too much now.It makes no sense at all and really tired of begging this shit..and as I said I even understood that before it was then but now you are the one who doesn´t want to show it when you know we are begging for this?
If someday you decide to change this ridiculous thing about cutting the PAL scene rest assure I´ll be the first one to re-join membership but for now I rather stick into new sites..or simply none. Besides I heard that Torbe from Putalocurax it´s launching in september PAL on all his models without any censored so I´ll try membership on his site see how it goes.
Thank you for all the good moments I had on this site when it was a none censored...but each day you look more like those american puritans Bush politicians who closed piss sites and got Max Hardcore into prison. This is Europe man..that is Europe.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Once again it's not a golden shower website and even if sometime there was/are/will be some specific instant with it, it's not a rule !!!
Also I have decided to stop PAL for personal reasons and it's written in the PAL sextion since more than 4 years ( time to wake up ) and the girls telling NO WAY to show it ( when it was made ) means I don't show from the simple moment I will do it not the moment it's cut when I do it !!!
So if this site doesn't bring you what you want, yes feel free to go away ...

PW