DIDO ANGEL WUNF 4

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

DIDO ANGEL WUNF 4

Post by admin »

schunns

Re: DIDO ANGEL WUNF 4

Post by schunns »

I watched this clip.
i't fantastic.

OMG!
I remember this sight from window of this room.
This hotel must be C......... P...........
I sometimes stayed there.

and,,,I did it there once. :lol:
She was not like Dido.
But it was fantastic experience.

youdaman, The Canadian.

Post by youdaman, The Canadian. »

This just might be my favorite scene with Dido! Simply amazing!

I said to myself when the site opened that I was going to save a couple of these scenes for later. But that just didn't happen. I watched them all in one day. Hi, my name is youdaman and I'm a WUNF addict...

Take it easy!

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Also an excellent scene. Very sexy! Dido is very sexual and a better actress than I might have supposed from some of her soft-core stuff.

Now it makes me want to see more of her scenes released on the casting web site. But I promise not to become tiger/casale. :?

tiger
Guru

Post by tiger »

rodney1964 wrote:Also an excellent scene. Very sexy! Dido is very sexual and a better actress than I might have supposed from some of her soft-core stuff.

Now it makes me want to see more of her scenes released on the casting web site. But I promise not to become tiger/casale. :?
:D :D :D :D
can't wait??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So Tiger are you happy ? I was expecting you'll be able to said more than " I can't wait" !
In other place you speak perfectly english and can make huge comments, why here you just play the simple mind ???
Could be better you stop this stupid game which has no sens, especialy because I know who you are !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

I'm happy Pierre. Tiger is just a broken record at this point "Dido DP! Dido DP!" until he loses consciousness. :shock:

Thank you for a lovely, smoking hot scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tiger was just someone trying to make me loose my nerves ! The spider is too much patient, he has no chance...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Sorry for my real bad english. I want thank you for your great job.
At the same time , i'll be happy if you want show us also Dido DP and, if she did it, Dido bukkake. To see an "angel" like Dido have sex every time a little more hard, drives me crazy. Thanks a lot

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Take off your mask Ayrton/Tiger... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW