DANIELLA ROSE - WUNF 111

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

DANIELLA ROSE - WUNF 111

Post by admin »

deanob73
Guru

Re: DANIELLA ROSE - WUNF 111

Post by deanob73 »

Balou will love this Pierre, did you edit or did my eyes deceive me and she took it straight in her mouth? :lol:

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Yes my friends, it`s early in the morning and she made my day :D

What a good good girl.... - I was not sure if there was something edited cause if not - what I believe - then we saw an outstanding natural pretty girl with a passion for DATM without complaining.

The 11/10 in this scene was her natural behaviour, in some sequences it was 1:1 to my sexual life, especially when Alain`s head is very close to her face and he fucks the shit out of her.

I`m very happy about this passionate WUNF! Chapeau et merci mille fois!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

I love the WUNF picture. What a smile. She's so happy!

Maybe I'm a baby but I prefer a nice picture like this one or the Candy Love one instead of a dick in the face. Worst was the LOLA TAYLOR one where we see Pierre's balls more than the girl. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You had the right spot Deanob !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was thinking a lot about Balou in that one because I wanted edited and cut but finaly not ...
Conando, I understand and in a way agree with you but this cover with Lola Taylor is the most succesfull one if we consider the number of people writting me they love her eyes and the composition of this image. As always, difficult to get same preference for everyone !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

Daniella was naturally more pretty than Lola and Alain gave her a wonderful fuck. He fucked, as has been said, the shit out of her and she cleaned him up beautifully twice I think,

A fantastic girl and a joyous film. A joy from beginning to end.

Congratulations to Alain. Pay him a bonus, Pierre.

stern24
Padawan

Post by stern24 »

BEAUTYFULL!!

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Its a funny thing, i'm not necessarily a "fan" of a "messy" scene, but sometimes it just seems natural when its not edited out. This was a great example, and I'm sure Pierre you have seen many many more girls do it too.

I too have seen it in my personal life, I don't ask or tell them to do it, its a thing that happens in the heat of the moment.

So unless the girls object Pierre, leave it in the scene if you like. As always your call my friend.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I try as much as possible !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

This is a very good scene indeed, the anal was shot good so you could see the action well (not always the case :( )and good to see it was not cut (too heavily atleast). Bravo, Ten points and a Parrot Medal.