CHELSEY LANETTE

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHELSEY LANETTE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Then speak with Misha Cross because she says the DAP I did with her and Markus Strong
brought her the BEST ORGASM OF HER LIFE ...
So I'm not sure you idea about DAP is right, especialy also when you know that Chelsey want make it again for me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

regis69
Guru

Post by regis69 »

Cette scène est super, une fois de plus le tarif en 2013 c'est 3 mec sur le dos ..

Il m'a fait marrer Markus quand il a voulu faire une DAP avec Ian déjà dans la place et que tu lui dis qu'il fallait pas abuser :lol:

En ce qui concerne Chelsey, elle a été surprise par l'enchaînement des événements mais avait l'air heureuse à la fin de la scène ... elle est top cette fille !!!!!

Pour finir, ça ne m'étonne pas que Misha kiffe une DAP, c'est un fin gourmet en matière de sexe :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu ne sais pas compter où alors tu cherches à m'insulter ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
C'est 4 mecs qu'elle a pris !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

regis69
Guru

Post by regis69 »

Désolé c'est impardonnable vu ta performance de qualité :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ben voyons, cherche pas à te rattrapper !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

j'adores , une fille comme je les aiment , grande , blonde ... Et comme d'habitude bien utilisée par Pierre pour en tirer la meilleur perf possible ! :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Quand la fille est top comme celle là, c'est plus facile ...

PW

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Then speak with Misha Cross because she says the DAP I did with her and Markus Strong brought her the BEST ORGASM OF HER LIFE ...
So I'm not sure you idea about DAP is right, especialy also when you know that Chelsey want make it again for me ...

PW
Chelsey wants to do DAP again Pierre. Well then who are we to refuse :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We are ... ME ! I don't really like to do more than once that kind of movie, it gives better value to the original one. But if Chelsey comes back to Budapest, yes maybe I'll do it again ...

PW

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:We are ... ME ! I don't really like to do more than once that kind of movie, it gives better value to the original one. But if Chelsey comes back to Budapest, yes maybe I'll do it again ...

PW
:lol: very true very true