BAY DALONG and LOLLYPOP - WUNF 133

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.

dezzler
Guru

Re: BAY DALONG and LOLLYPOP - WUNF 133

Post by dezzler »

I´m truly sorry for having to write this but, one of the worst lousy WUNF scenes I can barely remenber :( both girls are ugly as hell, my God compared to Lolly Carter or Viola, not really used to see these type of women on your site Pierre. Oh well guess will have to wait until next WUNF to see something decent. :(

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

^Saying they are "ugly as hell" is one of the dumbest things I've read on this site.
Fucking stupid.

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

yep, if you think they are "ugly as hell" i feel kinda sorry for you actually :(

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

C0nand0 wrote:^Saying they are "ugly as hell" is one of the dumbest things I've read on this site.
Fucking stupid.
C0nand0 personally I could care a big Huge dump of shit smelling from 10 miles away what you think or don´t think..buddy, it is my personnel like and opinion and if you don´t like it tough shit.Simple as that..life goes that way..you can like Frosted Flakes but that doesn´t mean I have to like or hate Corn Flakes get it? yeah I´m sure you do ;) ;)
giggeli wrote:yep, if you think they are "ugly as hell" i feel kinda sorry for you actually :(
Well same on this side I feel also sorry for you for thinking the girls are top model scores..as I´ve said we can like the same cup of tea..life would be so bored.
:lol: :lol:

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

who said anything about top model scores?

in your mind there is only ugly as hell and top model?

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

giggeli wrote:who said anything about top model scores?

in your mind there is only ugly as hell and top model?
no but in my mind and my like these 2 girls for me...are way below 5, but as I said..I totally respect your opinion and likes...and I expect you do the same with mine. Nothing personnel. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can agree about the fact they could be considered "less pretty" than Viola Bailey's or Lolly Gartner but the idea here is to bring a specific combinaison where the beauty was not the main interest.
Myself I do not have Bay Dalong in my personal " girl style" if we speak about physical part but I LOVE THE WAY SHE HANDLE THE SEX and how she is when facing a hard sexual moment. About Lolly Pop, she has a teeny body and her tight little ass is a delice for a dick like mine. On top of that both girls have adorable temperament, so I was very happy to offer this Wunf to my members. I knew it will be far to make unanimity but I don't care because I've always a lot of surprise on that site and the very promising girls sometime have low success and for some other less "coted" it can be the opposite ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

I really enjoyed the sex action in this one. I think you did a new position I have not see you do before: fucking in missionary while having your ass licked by a girl lying on her back underneath you. Very exciting!

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Low rent, low budget scene