ALLY - WUNF 9

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

ALLY - WUNF 9

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: ALLY - WUNF 9

Post by youdaman »

Another awesome WUNF scene! Ally looked fantastic! I can't tell you how much I enjoy these scenes...

I'm really looking forward the next one!

BTW, how is everything going with the new site? Also, will you be having a top sales chart for WUNF? I'm curious to know which girl will do the best...

Take it easy, PW!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks buddy !
The site start quietly, of course many bastard have already put the scene on P2P and it doesn't give much motivation but in any case I'll continued until January. Then if I feel is there a sens to do more, I will, if not I will do like I did with PAL but with a difference, it will be integrate inside the full structure and with an update "sometime"
like I do with the Sthuf section...
I hope from now to 2011, people will support Wunf like they did with WCX, reason why it's still open and I'm working like a mad one for all of you guys !!!
The next scene will be with Cutie, a really adorable Russian, and about the Chart, yes of course we will make it next month !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

J'espère que tu vas continuer, parce qu'il est super ton nouveau site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci ça fait plaisir !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thanks buddy !
The site start quietly, of course many bastard have already put the scene on P2P and it doesn't give much motivation but in any case I'll continued until January. Then if I feel is there a sens to do more, I will, if not I will do like I did with PAL but with a difference, it will be integrate inside the full structure and with an update "sometime"
like I do with the Sthuf section...
I hope from now to 2011, people will support Wunf like they did with WCX, reason why it's still open and I'm working like a mad one for all of you guys !!!
The next scene will be with Cutie, a really adorable Russian, and about the Chart, yes of course we will make it next month !

PW
Of course the site started quickly -- look at all the beauties you have so far. I like the "premise" of the site and have purchased several videos so far with plans for more (Summer Breeze for example). Hope it goes longer than January for you.

And excellent news about Cutie being next. :)

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Unfortunately, Rodney1964, Pierre said "quietly" not quickly. And that sucks huge portions of ass! This site is really fuckin good! The content is incredible! It's "real" sex at it's very best! There's no performances, there's no fake moaning and fake orgasms! Basically, the site is a very intimate look into the crazy, cool life of Pierre Woodman! I suggest everyone take a look, you won't regret it...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It seems people feel like you my friend, most of the private email keep the same spirit as yours and makes me happy !!!

PW

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Wow! What a great ass on this one. And great camera work which covers it perfectly. Thanx!

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Regarding the subscription rate and popularity of WUNF, I think one major point of confusion is the pricing. I think Pierre you should have written on the header how much does it cost to be a member of WUNF and WCX or both. Call me retarded but I think the pricing list is a little bit confusing and complicated, specially taking into account that many famous websites offer just 1 price for every website and that is it.

Also a comment regarding the preview of the videos, I do not know if it is the encoding or something else, but my computer gets REALLY slow (with the fan functioning full speed) when I watch the preview of a WUNF video. On the other hand if I watch a preview of a WCX video, even if it is HD I do not experience any problem with my computer. Maybe I am the only one having this issue... :(

I just hope that WUNF does not go the way of the dodo just like P&L, I think it is a very promising concept and something that no one else has ever done (or not that I am aware of)
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde