AGNESS and BONNIE - WUNF 103

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

AGNESS and BONNIE - WUNF 103

Post by admin »

Kopf
Guru

Re: AGNESS and BONNIE - WUNF 103

Post by Kopf »

Bombe! just amazing. an exceptional good WUNF! i like especially the DP Scene with Agnes but the whole action was really great. thats why i am a longtime member, because this is just real Action with fresh and beautiful girls.

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Amazing scene! Very nice girls and great atmosphere during the whole scene! Thanks again!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like them a lot too, so of course it's always better when you like people !!!
:P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mrmystic
Guru

Post by mrmystic »

I of course like this girls but, here`s the problem. I just can`t stand this Markus guy. He keeps arriving in so many scenes and it kind of destroy the mood for me. I mean, i`m not gay so i don`t want to see a secound guy witch is younger than me interrupting things.
This is my taste and my oppinion. If a lot of people disagree i would completely respect it and try to tolerate the outcome.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For me having a second partner is a way to do DP and also give more action ( in theory ). So I like to do it sometime. I'm sure it will have been totaly different without him, he destroyed them very well and he is a strong performer, so I don't see a problem ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

osbrarj
Guru

Post by osbrarj »

Agness and Bonnie are lovers? they are doing a bunch of scenes togheter now.

great Wunf maestro.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think after this day, ( it was their first official work ) of course they became very close. But they went back home for two month, finished their school and then came back to Budapest where they worked separatly or together and then went to Prague where they worked mostly together ...
Now since three weeks they are back home and wait to come back in October Agness told me !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

mrmystic wrote: He keeps arriving in so many scenes and it kind of destroy the mood for me. I mean, i`m not gay so i don`t want to see a secound guy witch is younger than me interrupting things.
I think he has always a very good relation to the girls - it must be difficult for everyone to arrive when Pierre is in action and then to keep the level, you know what I mean? And Markus gets this point on his own way, I remember a lot of nice scenes where he did push the girls really hard - Nina, Ilona Fox etc.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course, he is a good partner to increase the level ...

PW