JANET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JANET

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: JANET

Post by youdaman »

Janet's another very nice one, PW! Very beautiful face, great body! What are your thoughts about her? She did a few nice scenes for you, and looked especially hot on the cover of "The Collector"!

Take it easy, PW!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I liked her very much, she was a sweet babe with very discret style but very good "music" with a dick in the ass !!! I got a girl last week who makes me remember her a lot !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

This is a beautiful girl from your past, Pierre. Is there anything more of her? You suggest she has had a dick in her ass. One of the simply wonderful and natural girls you have in your site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

You wonderful man! Thanks. You are genuinely a remarkable man, Pierre.

Slainte!
Padawan

Post by Slainte! »

That was dangerous! :o And as you can see in the video it was pretty windy. Have your actors received a hazard bonus? :lol: :mrgreen:

Anyway pretty girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This place is where I born and yes it's dangerous but I growed up there and know how to handle it.
Anyway in 2021 I will not shoot this again because yes very dangerous !!!

PW