CAROLINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CAROLINE

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: CAROLINE

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

What a perfect body on this girl!! Very beautiful, too... Was she in "Tatiana" or am I mistaken? Another one of your DVDs that one of my "friends" borrowed and never returned... It's funny how my friends always return my mainstream films, but never yours! I guess I can't blame them, your movies are awesome! I like to think I've helped to create a few PW fans in my day...Anyway, any special memories of this girl?

Votre supporter pour vie.
Les Canadiens.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I liked her a lot she was so so so hot. Her asshole was like an aspirator and I'll never forget how she supplicated me to piss in her mouth after this casting. It was very strange, she was a no limit style, ready to try anything, but at the same time when she was in normal life, you can't suspect this part of her personnality, she was very classic !
She pushed her young half-sister to come to me for work, it's Vanda Vitus.
As I get the last news few years ago, Caroline is married with an American man today.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes I liked her a lot she was so so so hot. Her asshole was like an aspirator and I'll never forget how she supplicated me to piss in her mouth after this casting. It was very strange, she was a no limit style, ready to try anything, but at the same time when she was in normal life, you can't suspect this part of her personnality, she was very classic !
This exactly the kind of girl I want to be Mrs.Youdaman-Canadian!!!! I can hear her saying, "Honey, after we put the kids to bed, do you wanna pound my asshole and then piss in my mouth???"

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yeah what we call in France " a good girl " !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

youdaman wrote: then piss in my mouth???"

The Canadian.
I disagree with pierre, in france we call that "les cabinets"
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

igino
Padawan

Post by igino »

Accidentally seen this girl and Pierre's comment.

Is there a possibility to see the full casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There is nothing more I can show than what you have.
Only some BTS in the future but not her anal intiation or the GS I did with her !!!

PW

therover
Guru

Post by therover »

I do enjoy visiting the earlier castings. In this, Caroline looks fantastic. An added bonus, is that Caroline appears in one of my favourite scenes from Tatiana with Jennifer Red. When you scripted and directed this scene, Pierre, you were inspired.