SUZANNA WIENOLD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SUZANNA WIENOLD

Post by admin »

TheWarrior
Guru

Re: SUZANNA

Post by TheWarrior »

This girl is absolutely twisted sexually! Crazy Casting! :evil:

Pierre, which of the girls were the most sexual freaks? :shock: Can you upload more castings of this kind?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I know, she likes so much getting spanked. I did mad things to her after that and she love it. She was also very sympathic and we are still friends.
About similar castings there are some strong one already online or coming soon.
Have you seen the Aliza one ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

This casting is my favorite too. This video is also the answer for why i see you as a "sensei" :o !! If there is more like this one - i mean crazy, mad ones " as you said, i'll be looking forward to seeing those...

Derk
Padawan

Post by Derk »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:About similar castings there are some strong one already online or coming soon.
Have you seen the Aliza one ?

PW
I have to see Aliza's casting ! :D

Derk

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Dis-nous. Quand elle est revenue en 2000 est-ce que tu l'as de nouveau baisée ? :oops: :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non parce que malgré l'adage qui prétend que "cul vu demande toujours à être revu",
moi c'est l'inverse et j'ai beaucoup de difficulté à retoucher une fille aprés un interval longue durée. Il y a eu des exceptions ( Anetta Keys par exemple ! ) mais c'est trés rare et je ne m'explique pas pourquoi je suis comme ça...mais l'avantage c'est de ne jamais se sentir mal si une de tes ex est dans les bras d'un autre !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Pierre,
For some reason I can't seem to access Suzanna Wienold's casting video. Is there a problem with it?

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I just test it and all is fine, maybe your flash player version is not enough recent try to get the latest one !

PW

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Whatever the problem was last night everything is fine now!

Thanks PW!!!