REKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

REKA

Post by admin »

drhdrh@lycos.com
Padawan

Re: REKA

Post by drhdrh@lycos.com »

Ho! Dig that orange bush.

Kretongs
Padawan

Post by Kretongs »

Popular name this Reka in hungary ,our dear cousin country , hello Hungary its me Kretongs from Finland :lol:
Its funny for me cause here Reka means same as crackwhore in english . So beautiful ,good mannered girls with such an afwul name . :)

drhdrh@lycos.com
Padawan

Post by drhdrh@lycos.com »

Re: Reka = Crackwhore: Yeah, in some parts of Germany, "Senta" is a normal name, but in the south it's usually a name given only to a dog.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, sometime it's funny because for instance Jacques Chirac for the Czech means Jack the gay and Nicolas Sarkozy should be prononced "charcozy" for the Hungarian where is originaly coming this name, but the French and most of the rest of the world prononce it with the S as SAR wich is the shit in Hungarian. So when one Hungarian see the news from abroad he understand "Nicolas shit on the ground" and it's not so nice of course. So it's clear, that many words can change the way people look at you !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Damian33
Padawan

Post by Damian33 »

That is one hot Tamale. She probably was a hot fuck for you! Hope to see more of this hot mama.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True she was a great fucker but you'll not see more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!