YVETTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

YVETTE

Post by admin »

buttguy
Padawan

Re: YVETTE

Post by buttguy »

Love this casting. Suck a sweet ass. And you ride it good

canete
Guru

Post by canete »

she looks a great person, with a big problem from the past and our friend Pierre showed her that not all men are the same. This is one of my favorite castings because Pierre worked with a lot of problems but he made her to show her real wishes, I think. Am I right Pierre?.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was a complicated case to manage !!! But she was a good girl, we worked a little on few productions. Some months later she fall in love of an Hungarian man, did immediatly babies and disapeared !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

realman
Padawan

Post by realman »

Would be interesting to know what she is yelling during sex, something in Hungarian that I don't understand of course... I like how the volume is turned up when you stick your dick in her so one can hear her pussy is very wet with exciteemnt...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

eehhh you try to make me horny again or what !!! :P :P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

realman wrote:Would be interesting to know what she is yelling during sex, something in Hungarian that I don't understand of course...
I agree with him, come on Pierre, what she is yelling during sex???, I can understand english, spanish, a little bit of french, but hungarian :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Something to says more please more and me because I did not speak I thought she had a problème... Funny sometime the non understanding how it can change all...

PW

realman
Padawan

Post by realman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:eehhh you try to make me horny again or what !!! :P :P :P :P

PW
You started it by turning up the volume in the editing room!!! :P :P :P 8-)

Anyway, there's nothin more sexy than a nice wet pussy...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

hum ! the sky view of my dick in a nice ass is not so bad too ! :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW