TCHANKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

TCHANKA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: TCHANKA

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

A very exotic looking girl, amazing body, beautiful smile... Enjoyed her scenes from the "Anal Intensive" and "Hustler XXX" series..... Was she a good girl to work with?

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I loved her !!! one of the easiest and best first time anal I did in my life... She was very hot under her iceberg style and so sympatic. Was difficult to convince her at the casting but later she was a real sperminator !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

spyfox
Padawan

Post by spyfox »

Pierre a tu d'autre materiel avec Tchanka? J'aimerais bien voir des nouvelles scenes avec elle ;elle est vraiment sublime.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui j'ai des BTS exclusifs qui seront mis en lignes ici bien sur...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Derk
Padawan

Post by Derk »

Ca fait plusieurs fois que je lis ça et la dans le forum BTS. Je ne sais pas ce que cela signifie. Est ce que quelqu'un voudrait bien me renseigner la dessus.

Merci

Derk

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

BTS = Behind The Scene , la video temoin du travail photo ou video. Tu as les galleries sur la page d'accueuil...

PW

magnum
Padawan

Post by magnum »

Hi Pierre.. Tchanka is awesome.
I'm having a hard time trying to find her hardcore scenes on the site. can you please help me?

Thanks. You're the man.

BIG BIG FAN :D

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

None of her scenes have been posted yet, Magnum. I'm sure Pierre will post one very soon... I agree with you 100%, Tchanka is very, very hot!!!

Take it easy.
The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK i'll try to do something maybe tonight if I'm not dead after the diner party...

PW