NIKI MONTANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

NIKI MONTANA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: NIKI MONTANA

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

I love Nicolette's scene from "No Fun, No Sun".... so I'm glad you posted a BTS... Thanks very much!!! Her casting is pretty straight forward...She didn't take much convincing, which I imagine is good, because it allows you to spend more time with the "difficult" girls. Anyway... I like this girl very much....She's very cute with a nice tight body.... Do you have any particular memories of Nicolette? I hate to keep asking, but it's nice to have a story to go with the face...

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a good one who can have been a bad one, when we did this scene at the beach, she didn't want I prepare her ass in front of everybody, so sheasked me to do it in the car. So we go to the jeep, I open the trunk ( Same car as for the night with Rita Foltoyano !!! ) and put in doggy etc... When finished and decided to go back with the team I was feeling a light scratch on my left foot, and it was a yellow scorpion who just passed on me and forget to pick !!! A good reason to remember that day !!!
BTW two days later Judith Fox had one the morning in one of her shoes in her bedroom. That one I kept and brought back to France in my pants, but the stop to New York with a killer at two milimeters of my balls was also a special moment...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

WOW!!!! All I can say is maybe that scorpion could sense you that you were a dangerous SPIDER!!! You have truly led a charmed life, PW....

Great story!!

Your fan, The Canadian.

globox4ever
Guru

Post by globox4ever »

C'est une fille que j'ai adoré, son petit visage, son sourire, son attitude, la manière dont elle baisait, ses petits couinements et ses huge gapes, WOW une super machine à baiser, une girlfriend idéale !

Peux tu nous parler un peu plus de sa personnalité, d'autres anecdotes, qu'est elle devenue ? Elle me manque !

GLOBOX,
Une femme au trou du cul explosé (ou en chou fleur) est une femme épanouie !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle était top géniale effectivement, une folle de la bite déguisée en vierge timide, un de mes styles préférés !!!
Elle est "no limit" de chez no limites, rien ne l'effraie, elle aime tout et en redemande avant que ce soit finie, je l'ai formé de A à Z, je peux dire sans honte qu'elle a subit grave mais toujours avec le sourire.
Un souvenir me revient à l'esprit, quand on a bossé au Costa Rica sur les rochers, une scènes d'une rare difficulté, elle m'a demandé de la préparer pour l'anal alors que je savais qu'elle n'avait pas vraiment besoin d'aide pour ça. Je voulais finir vite, la mer montait vite, et je me dépéchais. Elle a refusé que je le fasse manuellement devant mon équipe alors nous sommes allés dans le 4x4 à l'arriere ( même que pour Rita Foltoyano ) où je l'ai installé en levrette tandis que moi je restais debout à l'exterieur.
Elle criait comme une chienne et j'aimais bien mais, en bon professionnel, je me devais d'arrêter pour retourner sur la plage. En marchant j'ai vu qu'elle pleurait en silence. Je me suis arrêté pour en connaitre la raison, et elle m'a dit :
" Tu n''aimes plus me baiser, je suis malheureuse ! " et en arrivant sur le lieu de travail, Tania qui faisait le make-up m'a engueulé en me demandant ce que je lui avait fait pour qu'elle pleure...!!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

globox4ever
Guru

Post by globox4ever »

Tania t'a surtout engueulé non pas parce que Nikki pleurait, mais plutôt parce qu'à cause de toi, elle a été obligé de lui refaire son make up ! :mrgreen:
Une femme au trou du cul explosé (ou en chou fleur) est une femme épanouie !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ben oui évidemment ça va de pairs, c'est les larmes qui avaient esquinté le maquillage !

PW

dp_dap_dpp
Guru

Post by dp_dap_dpp »

youdaman wrote: I love Nicolette's scene from "No Fun, No Sun".... so I'm glad you posted a BTS... Thanks very much!!!
I agree about the BTS, and the scene was very good too (old memory from a DVD). Unfortunately the DVD had some music or dubbing. Maybe one day Pierre would upload a version with original audio, that would be much appreciated. By the way, I have seen Niki in two scenes by Christoph Clark, she is always a pleasure to see.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The movies will keep the same music as before !

PW