TIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

TIA

Post by admin »

smogii
Padawan

Re: TIA

Post by smogii »

elle dit jamais avoir fait de sodo apres s est marquer fin de la video .
tu lui as casser la boite a chocolat ? tu as reussis a la faire bosser ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mais bon les Thaïs sont très spéciales, je les adorent ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

No wonder they call thailand,,,,LOS,,,LAND OF SMILES.

I know from experience that even if orientals are mad, they still smile but think I kill you bastard. :mrgreen: It happend a lot to me in stores for instance that I talked to some clerk and when I turned my back to walk out of store and then turned back my head quickly to ask someting I forgot,,,BOOM smile was gone in sec and then back on face within another sec. :mrgreen:

You neva know 'bout dese oriental thai, pinoy, cambodian, indonesian/balenese for instance. :)

You made good screenie for this vid,,,nice innocent looking and submissive look!
I like that. :twisted: :twisted:

loukios
Guru

Post by loukios »

WFX wrote:No wonder they call thailand,,,,LOS,,,LAND OF SMILES.

I know from experience that even if orientals are mad, they still smile but think I kill you bastard. :mrgreen: It happend a lot to me in stores for instance that I talked to some clerk and when I turned my back to walk out of store and then turned back my head quickly to ask someting I forgot,,,BOOM smile was gone in sec and then back on face within another sec. :mrgreen:
what are you talking about?!
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

loukios wrote:
WFX wrote:No wonder they call thailand,,,,LOS,,,LAND OF SMILES.

what are you talking about?!
That oriental peoples often keep smiling no matter what!!
Especially the Thai!! (like dis one from casting).
Very different from Russians for instance, who think that peoples who smile often have mental disease!! http://english.pravda.ru//society/sex/2 ... n_smile-0/ and http://www.chanceforlove.com/archives/content/full/23 Juss google for more sites!! Also many other official university reports from russian professors of psychology and history etc who says also that russians consider smiley persons sick in the head!!
The Land of Smiles

The title refers to the Chinese custom of smiling, whatever happens in life.

"Immer nur lächeln" ("Always smiling")
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_of_Smiles
So you can't necessarily assume that anyone smiling is happy or friendly
many visitors do, get so mesmerized by the 'happiness' of everyone that you don't see what's really going on underneath the sometimes superficial smile.
smile (yim in Thai) is perceived in Thailand as being just about the most appropriate reaction to any possible situation. It's used to show happiness, embarrassment, fear, tension, resignation, remorse etc...What the smile means depends on the 'type' being used - out of a possible 13.
http://www.into-asia.com/thailand/culture/smile.php

Something else?!
Attachments
thaismile.gif

St Dav
Guru

Post by St Dav »

Est-ce qu'elle thaï une pipe? :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Putain y'a des vrais frappés sur cette terre !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!