BETTY ANDERSSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BETTY ANDERSSON

Post by admin »

H_tiger
Padawan

Re: BETTY ANDERSSON

Post by H_tiger »

I'm surprised nobody has commented about Betty she is/was just gorgeous. A very nice body and ass. Beautiful girl very wholesome looking.

Her scene in the Fugitive was in my opinion the most intense scene of that film and it reminded me of the first scene in Gigolo 1, just as volcanic, Richard fucks her very hard in every position, cowgirl, sideways, missionary, then its time for anal, yessss, with her ass positioned in the air for doggie anal we see the full close up of insertion, then Richard delivered the ass fucking of his life in RAC and spoon while she moans and
screams through out the scene. Good cumshot on her face and mouth and tongue at the end.

Her scene in the Pyramid part 2 wasn't as strong but was still worth watching.

She had her teeth fixed at some stage?

She looked a little reluctant in the casting but I'm sure you have some positive memories of her Pierre?

lex5555
Guru

Post by lex5555 »

H_tiger wrote:I'm surprised nobody has commented about Betty she is/was just gorgeous. A very nice body and ass. Beautiful girl very wholesome looking.

Her scene in the Fugitive was in my opinion the most intense scene of that film and it reminded me of the first scene in Gigolo 1, just as volcanic, Richard fucks her very hard in every position, cowgirl, sideways, missionary, then its time for anal, yessss, with her ass positioned in the air for doggie anal we see the full close up of insertion, then Richard delivered the ass fucking of his life in RAC and spoon while she moans and
screams through out the scene. Good cumshot on her face and mouth and tongue at the end.

Her scene in the Pyramid part 2 wasn't as strong but was still worth watching.

She had her teeth fixed at some stage?

She looked a little reluctant in the casting but I'm sure you have some positive memories of her Pierre?
+1
Sometimes i dont' undestand why some actress didn''t work much
IMHO Betty was simpaty and kind

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I agree, I don't understand too !!! It's strange the way the people want or don't want the girls here ...
About Betty, she was a very nice and funny girl, always doing joke and with good attitude. To fuck she was also very good and I had fun with her. About her teeth, it's me who fixed it for her before moving to Australia. It was expensive for one scene but it has changed her life and she deserved this I think...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Corvis
Padawan

Post by Corvis »

Yes as said before its weird that Betty has so few comments.

Her scene in Pyramid 2 was great. Hope she is fine today !

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Corvis wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:52 am
Yes as said before its weird that Betty has so few comments.

Her scene in Pyramid 2 was great. Hope she is fine today !
It's really strange, but you know they seem almost allergic to the girls who made history and after 20 years they are still remembered, now they all look the same........