ANNA KELEMEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANNA KELEMEN

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANNA KELEMEN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This one is especialy destined to the Hungarian public because Anna is on the TV very
often there and is became famous...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

C'est vraiment incroyable tout ce qui peut arriver à la suite d'un casting, non? Quels sont par exemples les emmerdes que tu as déjà eues suite à un casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Y'en a eu pas mal alors il faudra attendre mon livre pour connaitre les plus grosses !!!
Mais là c'est plutôt drole non ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Effectivement. Il y a un aspect répétitif dans les questions (t'as pas envie d'en poser d'autres parfois?) et aussi dans les poses (pourquoi toujours le doggy cul ouvert et sourire?), mais d'un autre côté, c'est chaque fois différent et souvent suprenant.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Et toi ça te gonflerait pas un mec qui te dit à la fin de sa question l'inverse de ce qu'il te dit au début ????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Ridley44Lev
Padawan

Post by Ridley44Lev »

Never knew you cast her before. And interesting to see how she changed during the years, just like Christina Bella.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes amazing !!!

PW

Ridley44Lev
Padawan

Post by Ridley44Lev »

It is was pretty funny how her "new" movie came out. She denied everything for a day. Also on of the guy wasn't that enthusiastic about her in an interview. Did you heard that Pierre?

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

Ridley44Lev wrote:It is was pretty funny how her "new" movie came out. She denied everything for a day. Also on of the guy wasn't that enthusiastic about her in an interview. Did you heard that Pierre?
Welcome hungarian fan of Anna. 8-) The on (one) of the guy -Choky Ice wasn't entusiasmed about Anna's performance related in the hungarian news.... But you know the hungarian members are not too many, and Anna is interresting only in Hungary. Nobody was speaking about her, nowhere, only in Hungary. And the Woodman site is closed for Hungary, which means, not too much interrest to put her together now with 10-20 monsters for a gang bang party... :( :roll: