ALEXA MAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ALEXA MAY

Post by admin »

lfb_1980
Padawan

Re: ALEXA MAY

Post by lfb_1980 »

Hi everebody !

This Casting is one of my favourite :D

She's something ... she's like the baby wild cat's,they want to get approuch from us,but they do it by the hardest way and of course when they are in our hands show they not want to be there... but is a farce.

PW you fucked really well this girl :lol:

The best part for me was the Anal :twisted: ... when you put the three finger's in her ass :D ..delicious !

I think not, but she's virgin in the casting? :?

PW tell us more about Alexandra(Alexa May)

Big Hug

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Hi. this is also one of my favorite. A lot of efforts, rewarded for you and also for the girl. I hope she went home cured! Well you did as well also I suppose.

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

unbelievable :shock: :shock: :shock:
she's a baby on that casting.
so complicated as girls can be.congratulation for the good job, and for her to manage to change her mind.
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was a very cleaver and sweet girl. Curiously she go back home in Ukrain after this casting and came back few weeks later in Budapest to see an agency who presents her to many productions. I was so ungry that I never want work with her after that. But what's amazing, when she decided to quit the biz, she called me and send me one of her best friend for apologise. The girl was beautiful but with a large scare on her stomac so I can't used her !
Anyway Alexandra was a super good babe ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

It seems that you work a lot, but often they go to other producers. What do you think of that?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think everybody needs to eat !!!
What can i tell you, even myself I send Angel Dark to the Silvia Saint agent because she wanted more money for help her mother. I'm not happy if a girl go there after one casting where I "open" the door and the other use it, but after few job I think if a girl want go to the other she can.
But all is a question of strategy, the girl who go to everyone will do money fast but after a short time it will go down for 90% of them and only five on 300 will be famous.
All girls like Nikky Andersson, Angel dark, Jennifer Stone etc... who stay with me for one or two years and after that go to all agencies are became famous later because their cotation was hight and the public not tired to see them already in 200 videos !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

gibbon_fute
Padawan

Post by gibbon_fute »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais c'est souvent comme ça, je pars du principe que rien n'est impossible et je m'accroche. Je touche du bois mais il y a une fille que je drague depuis deux ans et que je viens de déchirer ce week-end. Elle ne veut toujours pas faire de X mais je suis presque sûr d'y arriver. J'ai déjà quatre castings avec elle, donc imagine...

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Better please everyone to look before if a girl is not already in the girl section before opened a topic in mine.
I transfered here, the Bresko topic from today :

She is fantastic Pierre ..........
Alexa%20May.jpg