PATY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

PATY

Post by admin »

saraband
Guru

Re: PATY

Post by saraband »

Si mes souvenirs sont bons, elle avait une scène avec Pascal St James dans Madness 1 ou 2.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non avec plusieurs garçons dans "No sun no fun", sa seule et unique scène de sa vie je suppose vue l'endroit où je l'ai trouvé !!!
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

OK, j'ai tout faux, je ne gagnerais pas la cagnotte (un petit bts de Lynn Stone).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

oui oui bientôt

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cyberlover
Padawan

Post by cyberlover »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Non avec plusieurs garçons dans "No sun no fun", sa seule et unique scène de sa vie je suppose vue l'endroit où je l'ai trouvé !!!
Paty from casting 30!!!!!!!!! I have both the casting tape and the whole tape "No sun no fun".... I like that she was not talking too much... Pierre could tell us something about her? Something special memory?!!!!!!!!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was a sweet babe that my Mexican friend brought me late evening to the hotel in Costa Rica. At first she don't even want me to use my camera and interview her but finaly I did and even fuck her in the ass a bit later ...
She loved fuck a lot and was vey submissive !!!

PW

cyberlover
Padawan

Post by cyberlover »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She was a sweet babe that my Mexican friend brought me late evening to the hotel in Costa Rica. At first she don't even want me to use my camera and interview her but finaly I did and even fuck her in the ass a bit later ...
She loved fuck a lot and was vey submissive !!!

PW
i saw the final resault in "No sun no fun" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's true !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW