MARCELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MARCELLA

Post by admin »

camper
Guru

Re: MARCELLA

Post by camper »

Beautiful girl, a little shy, she didn't want to show her pretty little anus!

pallyo
Padawan

Post by pallyo »

I am surprised to find out that this girl did a casting... but not surprised that she is a bit shy.
The first time I saw her was in the photo sets she did around 2005 for Watch4Beauty (under the name Marcela). She was very nice and sweet and looking very shy! I am not surprised that she did not show her nice little ass...
http://www.watch4beauty.com/model-marcela.html

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she disapointed me a bit in the way she was acting but sometime I cross some very difficult mind. Her body was a dream but not her brain !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pallyo
Padawan

Post by pallyo »

Thanks for your answer Pierre.
By the way, congratulations for all your work !

This girl has a pretty face, nice eyes, gorgeous body and I like her sweet, young and shy look. It could have been a plus... but she surely knew what kind of work you are doing, and what is expected from her. And that she does not have the kind of brain and character required to do it. Catherine Ringer put it this way : "I had the fucked up brain needed to do it". :D

Sometimes I wonder why some girls try it. Unless maybe they think that the casting, your experience helping, could reveal a side of their personnality they did not know (and hope they have).
I wonder if it happens that you saw a girl being "surprised" by what she could do. If so it must be quite a thrill and the clip a very good one.

Cheers.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right, for many of them, to cross my road can reveal some hidden side of their personnality but some are not ready for that. Marcella was one of them !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

drhdrh@lycos.com
Padawan

Post by drhdrh@lycos.com »

This girl and Jitka Peterkova (from Superfuckers, "Jitka, A Bitch of a Wife") really turn me on. I'm hoping to find Jitka's audition on this site. Sorry you didn't get Marcela to go any further.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry I'm out of my office until next week-end, tell me which Superfuckers or send me one photo that I can tell you if I can give you the casting soon.

PW

drhdrh@lycos.com
Padawan

Post by drhdrh@lycos.com »

The attachment is a picture of Jitka Peterkova. She was in a Superfuckers epidosde called, "JITKA -A BITCH OF A WIFE". I'd love to see anything you have with her.
Attachments
328_1.jpg
328_1.jpg (45.73 KiB) Viewed 5491 times

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Jitka was in Superfuckers 19, scene 2 performing with Bob Terminator