BETTY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BETTY

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: BETTY

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

I just love Betty's scene in Superfuckers 15....The pigtails were a nice touch!!! I'm normally not a fan of tatoos, but I was able to overlook that in this case.....She is very, very cute with a nice, tight body!!
Superfuckers 15 is one of your DVDs I don't own so I'm looking forward to seeing that scene on this site someday....maybe PW.com? Any memories of this little hottie, Pierre?

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ok i'll put it on the site this week for you... She was exactly what I like, pretty, tight pussy and ass, with a very good caracter...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I'll look forward to it.... Thanks, Pierre!!!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As I promissed, the hardcore scene is on line. Enjoy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Muchas Gracias, Pierre!!! Keep up the good work!!!

The Canadian.

shannow27
Padawan

Post by shannow27 »

Her only pro anal work was for Maestro.

It was weird and erotic at the same time watching Betty ride the big Belgian Rey. His cock was also too big for small anus judging by the expression on her face but that's what makes this scene memorable.

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=B ... /Betty.htm

Few girls – besides the money - does couple of anal scenes with massively sized male talent for Maestro before quitting, do it out of his likable and charming character. The way Betty gives the thumbs up at the end is a proof of that.

BTW Maestro,
Did you get to enjoy Betty’s virgin ass and showered her with your golden love afterwards. Any more material will be a welcome.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course,I teached her the right way !!! She was a very good girl and fucking horny ( she did PAL too ! )

PW