MONICA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MONICA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: MONICA

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

Monica has such gorgeous eyes and lips.... I was going to say this casting is one of my favourites, but there are so many that can fit into that category... Thanks for this stunning girl!!! Pierre Woodman.... you bring beauty into our lives... one girl at a time!!!

Any thoughts about this babe? I'm not familiar with her work for you...

Your fan, The Canadian.

P.S. There's something so sexy about a beautiful girl in a baseball cap.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First I liked her, but after she did a work with two boys she was very different and very concentred on money. She play the girl in love of me and started to speak bullshit to Sophie, expecting a fight between us. Big mistake, Sophie was too cleaver to fall in the pledge and I fired Monica. I and never saw her again...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

You have a good woman there, PW. I can hear those marriage bells.... There I go being a bad boy again...

Anyway...thanks so much for all you responses... I really look forward to them!!!
I realize your a busy man....

I can't wait for PW.com!!!

The Canadian.

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Belle scène, j'ai bien aimé le passage où tu la baise debout.

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

I'm not surprised this bitch tried to cause trouble for you with Sophie. Any bitch who comes to a casting while her "boyfriend", whom she supposedly loves, waits down in the lobby and then says she wants to be fucked in the ass is not someone to be trusted. Young boys are such fools to believe what girls say... they lie as much or more than men, this I learned many years ago and it has allowed me to avoid many problems with women. :lol:

As to her DP, this scene was in Hustler XXX 24, was it not? She fucked with Bob Terminator and Pascal St. James I think.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sir 10 points...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Chey
Padawan

Post by Chey »

What a beautiful face... Did you make anything else with her besides the two available scenes? :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No only this but she's exclusive !

PW

canete
Guru

Post by canete »

2 avaible scenes?. I only have access to the initiation video. Can someone send me the link to the other scene?. I have full membership.
Best regards to everybody.