LUCIA DARK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LUCIA DARK

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: LUCIA DARK

Post by youdaman »

A very facinating interview with one very cool, beautiful girl! At first glance, Lucia seems very shy and timid, but as the interview goes on she reveals that she is very "open minded" when it comes to sex! The only thing she didn't seem to like was anal, but I guess you "corrected" that problem because she did some fantastic anal scenes for you! I like the fact that even though she had a bad first anal experience, she was still willing to give it a second try(this time with a better teacher of course!!) Anyway, what are your thoughts about Lucia, PW? Anything interesting happen with her? Once again, great interview...

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, the Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was amazing ! My friend Gaby told me she crossed her last month in Bratislava and she was still the same as 8 years ago...
She's another fire under the ice, cold and shy verticaly, a devil horizonthaly, able of amazing deep throat ( she refused in front of camera ! but anyway I've a BTS interresting with Ian Scott ) She will be in Pissandlove also, you'll be surprised !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daphnye
Padawan

Post by daphnye »

Si le BTS dont tu parles est celui de Casting Couch n°9, elle y est magnifique.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Casting couch 9 what is it ??? Moi je connais seulement Casting X 59. Les américains ont voulu faire de mon boulot, une version aseptisée qui n'est pas reconnue par la convention Woodman du 10 janvier 2009 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bref tout ça pour te dire que tu auras prochainement une version non-censurée de ce BTS sur le site.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

playa_69
Padawan

Post by playa_69 »

one of the absolutely best !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One of the rare girl who doesn't want show how good she was for blow - job.
She was too shy, but she can swallow the full Ian Scott's dick !

PW

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

Ian Scott wouldn´t be that happy if she had eaten his penis :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Right I did the correction ! ;)

PW

daphnye
Padawan

Post by daphnye »

Merci pour cette nouvelle scène, magnifique !