ANIKO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANIKO

Post by admin »

bangster
Guru

Re: ANIKO

Post by bangster »

This girl is Cony Ferrara... can't mistake that insanely ugly dragon tatoo on her belly and her glitter tooth. She's done forty or fifty videos that I know of.

In Anal Intensive #1 she does an enthusiastic scene with four guys. It's a good scene but I could never figure out why the guys were wearing goggles and filter masks...
PW, perhaps you could explain your perspective on this scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This video who directed for me by Jean Yves Lecastel as four other one before I stopped it because I didn't like the way he did it. Anyway it was is idea to hide the male performers face with mask.
Aniko aka Cony Ferrara was a strange girl, not so sympatic, only concentred on the monney without big intelligence...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Jean Yves Lecastel directed the scene... well that explains it! :lol:

As for Aniko/Cony... I always thought she was a "show me the money!" kind of girl.

Thanks PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No doubt on that point !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

gibbon_fute
Padawan

Post by gibbon_fute »

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

gibbon_fute wrote:I do not think you should blame some girls to be focused on money. When lacking, it becomes important. It's like the girls : You Pierre, you do not miss money or girls, and I think both of them for you have no real value. Maybe real love miss you, perhaps, and that's why you had trouble to recover from the end of your story with Tania ... but sex, money ... bha you got it all in overdose from a long time I do not think that you attach much value than this to them.
Myself I do not have much money and I'm very focused on it!
I think you're wrong man! Don't you know Pierre has lived
happy for several years with Sophie Paris ?? He fucks other women of course as we all know,
but that it's part of his job and NOT to do with the personal life !
I strongly believe you can be in a healthy and good relationship and still fuck others. Sex is sex and being in love something else .. As long as you're true to your partner about your intensions, I see no problem with this !
I have no doubt in my mind that Pierre hasn't "overdose" in sex or money. If he
had I don't believe he would have started this website for sure !
I think I see some jealousy in what you write?? Maybe I'm wrong.

I sorry Pierre if I answered this, but I just had to say something to this I don't agree what mr gibbon_fute write

This is my opionion you're entiteled to dissagree

Zaius

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree with you Dr zaius

PW

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

gibbon_fute wrote:*****************
dear pierre and dr. zaius,

gibbon fute seems to be sorry
about what he wrote !!! ;) ;) ;)

best regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It'salways funny to see some people speaking on my name about my " missing of love " or my " problems " since my story with Tania is finished...
I can said I've never been so happy than the day I met Sophie, she's the sun of my life, and without making a spit on my 6 years with Tania which was wonderful, it's better now and I'm the only one able to speak about my personnal feeling on those two relations...

PW