KIRIZTINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KIRIZTINA

Post by admin »

Balbars
Padawan

Re: KIRIZTINA

Post by Balbars »

Err, I don't want to look rude, but this casting is a bit short, and very simple, it doesn't happen anything, don`t take wrong mr Woodman, but this video is a bit dissapointing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It depend how you want see the things.
Should I keep in the box and never show the only unique thing that a girl did in her life in front of a camera ?
I'll would like some people give their point of view because if it's what you wish I'll keep them closed in my closet. I though exclusive girls was the main desire !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Non continue, j'aime ce genre de chose, comme avec Sylvia.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est aussi mon avis, que mieux vaut peu mais au moins c'est toujours ça de montrable, que de buter bêtement est qu'il n'y ait que l'interview.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

I thought she was very sweet and cute. I'm not sure what got her turned on - probably getting naked, the camera, and you Pierre (damn, I'm so jealous!). Whatever it was the whole casting, in which there was no English so I could only guess, came off almost like one of Rocco's. Anyway, I really liked her and wish she'd come back. Do you think you would have offered her a job if she'd returned?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course I will have done it but she disapeared unfortunatly !

PW