MELODY KORD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MELODY KORD

Post by admin »

Sverige
Padawan

Re: MELODY KORD

Post by Sverige »

Hi Pierre,
i am sure it was a pleasure to teach this beauty anal. If you have a video of it: please show it to us!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No more comment about the initiation scene, you'll have to wait and see
Sorry !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

One of my very favourites, PW!!! I love the contrast between the first and second castings....She must have really blew you away that second time, huh? She looked fucking amazing!!! Much more confident, different look in the eyes, the body looked even more impressive, different attitude all together... What an awesome girl!!! What can you tell us about Melody? Good memories?

Thanks for your time, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes good memory because she's a girl with a very strong caracter but at the same time very cool. She know what she want, she is not a little puppet that you can control easily, she's a pure blood, a mustang, but when you prouved her you're clear and respect her, she's adorable ! Her and Athena was the same kind of girl, but I know better Melody because she came with me one month in Mexico and we worked also in Budapest often.
I lost the contact but we have always been friend during the time we worked together. The story of the psychiatric hospital will be in my book, it's also another mad story ( normal that was the right place for that )
OK mister Youdaman, you said you know a lot about the cinema. If you, or anyone find the answer to my question, there is one year free member of the site to win :
The house where Melody Kord kill Alain Deloin in my movie "Madness" is the actual property since 20 years, of one very high ingenior of Airbus, but who was the two one who builded this nice home and leave sometime there for many years ( it's one of the most famous couple of Hollywood )

THREE ANSWERS ONLY BY PERSON AND FOR THE FIVE NEXT MESSAGE IN TOTAL !!!

Good luck

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I like to think I know about movies, PW, but this isn't a movie question...I'll take a calculated guess, anyway.... Considering "AirBus" is one of the leading aircraft manufacturing companies in the world and John Travolta is a pilot and the proud owner of many aircraft, I will say John Travolta and Kelly Preston are the people who built that beautiful home. My logic to this guess is this.. The engineer who bought the home was either a fan of his or maybe even a close personal friend, considering there shared love for aviation....

BTW, John once flew the AirBus 380 Super Jumbo...

THE CANADIAN.

If it isn't them, I have a couple of other ideas...You didn't mention if the couple is still together?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I should not help more but it's not Travolta, it's not connected to aviation and they are not together anymore. You can give two more answers Youdaman.

PW

pincon
Padawan

Post by pincon »

I would try Tom cruise ? :lol:

Ps: I'm new here. I've just found your site. Great job.
Ps2: Are both still alive?

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Good guess you have both youdaman and pincon
(welcome here to board btw pincon :D )

PW I think it's for Madonna and Sean Penn? #fingers crossed# :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

NO still 12 answers will be accepted !

PW