JULIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JULIE

Post by admin »

mauboy1
Padawan

Re: JULIE

Post by mauboy1 »

I REMEMBER HER IN A MOVIE LIKE PIRAMID I THINK SO....ALAIN DELOIN MAKE HER ANAL IN A GOOD STYLE,WHEN I SAW THIS POSITION ,INMEDIATLY ,WANTED TO DO IN THE SAME WAY WITH MY GRILFRIEND,IT WAS AWESOME

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's in Golden triangle my first movie in Bali...
Julie was amazing...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mauboy1
Padawan

Post by mauboy1 »

YES IT WAS GOLDEN TRIANGLE...IN THOSE YEARS THEY WERE NAMED PRIVATE FILM # X....THE GOLDEN PRIVATE FILMS#X....AND IT SUCESIVELY.

THANKS FOR RESPONSE THE COMENTS,I CAN SAY ,THAT ALL OF US,WHICH CAN CHAT WITH YOU PIERRE,IS ALMOST THE SAME,THAT FOOTBALL FANS WERE CHATING WITH ZINEDINE ZIDEN OR MARADONA ABOUT THEIR GAMES EXPERIENCES.

MY FAVORITE FRASE FROM YOU,ITS AFTER DOING ANAL IN THE CASTINGS :.."NO PROBLEM?..."...THEN IF SHE SAY :NO...WAUAW!!... I M COMING AGAIN,JAJAJA

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I never really take care about it but the most important is you liked it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I've always liked Julie!! She's such a sweetheart....and those breasts are out of this world!! I'm wondering why she only worked for you for such a short time? Did she wanna go back to be a mother?

Off topic question: The original title of "The Golden Triangle" was "The Bali Connection"? Was this your choice to change or Private's ?

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

Kretongs
Padawan

Post by Kretongs »

This is a good question .. my guess is private changed the name cause i think Golden triangle got some other meaning also like smack running related thing.. Hippies cant even smoke spinach in that area without ending up in jail. :D
edit: Ou man i meant the other way round the names , anyway ..

K.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was Private decision of course. As changed the name of the film director...

PW

davidofff
Newb

Post by davidofff »

It would be nice if you can add some movie with Julie.

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have material exclusif !

PW