DITA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DITA

Post by admin »

pallyo
Padawan

Re: DITA

Post by pallyo »

I love Dita (Megan Cole). Too bad she did not do more films and that it is so hard to find photosets with her.

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Trop de silicone pour moi.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Dita is not Megan Cole !!!!
Dita is french, Noemie aka Megan Cole is Hungarian...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pallyo
Padawan

Post by pallyo »

At one point Dita used the name Megan Cole for some Italian movies shot in 2000/2001: Anal Usury, Dentro la mia Notizia, Desiderando Selen, Striplease. She used Megane Gole for Lune de miel and Megan Cool for Passions à Saint-Domingue.

Noemie used also the name Megan Cole at the same time !!! Your casting is from end of 2000. Then Noemie had all these surgeries that made her look like a shorter version of Dita, full of tattoos. So 9 years later, in most forums people are confusing them.

Sure Dita has much silicone, but still a killer body. Yet, believe it or not, it is her absolutely-non-standard face that I found fascinating. She can look totally different from one angle to the other. Once I took screencaps of Pierre's casting and you could swear there is 3 or 4 different girls.

Pierre : You always take pictures during castings (and probably during the shoots). Do you have pictures of Dita that are published in some of your magazines or that can be bought somewhere ?

Thanks.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree Dita was very special ( one incroyably tight ass so goooood, trust me ! ) and a very sympatic person, I liked her.
Thank you for thoses infos I didn't know about thoses names similarity .
Both of them started their carrier with me, but after few month I lost contact with them and don't pay attention what they did with my competitors. I have info about Noemie because of the Hungarian TV where she was still recently but Dita no any idea where she is now. I hope she's fine...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ToB.Agency
Padawan

Post by ToB.Agency »

"On va faire l'amour" demande-t-elle à la fin du Casting ... la réponse en fais aucun doute j'imagine ? :lol:
Je peux rêver devenir le Woodman belge ? :D non ? bon, ca ne coute rien d'esperer ... ^^

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pourquoi poser une question dont tu connais la réponse... :P :P :P :P

PW

pallyo
Padawan

Post by pallyo »

Je me rappelle cette question : "On va faire l'amour ?" J'ai trouvé ça curieux. Je m'aurais attendu à quelque chose du genre : "On va baiser ?"
Une romantique cette Dita.
Et la réponse de Pierre : "Ça dépend de toi." Juste après lui avoir dit qu'elle a des seins balèze et de belles fesses, j'étais sûr que tu allais pas dire non. :mrgreen:
Dommage que ce ne soit pas filmé.
Je l'ai trouvé sympa dans cette entrevue.

Ceci dit, moi non plus je n'aurais pas dit non. Sauf que moi je n'aurais pas pris le temps de faire des photos avant. La preuve que j'suis pas un pro. :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Eh bien trés franchement pour être honnête, il s'avère que parfois mon professionnalisme s'arrête là où commence mon érection !!! Je le confesse, il me manque certaine photo de casting à cause de ça, la spontanéité de l'action me fait parfois oublier de les faire...
Pour ce qui est de Dita, bien sûr que j'ai filmé ce qui c'est passé, comme toujours dans ces cas là, mais elle n'a pas accepté que ce soit diffusé !

PW