GENEVIEVRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

GENEVIEVRE

Post by admin »

bangster
Guru

Re: GENEVIEVRE

Post by bangster »

I am surprised that no one has commented on this lovely young lady. Genevievre, also known by many other names such as Linda Kiss, Linda Ciccone, Linda Lingua, Linda Bauer, Linda Carter, Francesca Belly etc., performed in many videos during her 5 year (approximately) career. She was an excellent performer and I believe she worked with you in your film "Domestic Affairs".

Do you have any fond memories of Genevievre/Linda Kiss?

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Only positive souvenir of her ! I We fucked together many time, i'm also surprised no one did comment about her !
She was very hot and love sex more than the life !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

misterno
Newb

Post by misterno »

Man, i remember seeing her for the first time. Rented a VHS in early 00's Voyeur 12 and there she was doing a scene with i beleive, Vanda Vitus and 2 guys. Something sexy about her. Phenomenal scene in Devil in the flesh also. Any info about what she is doing now?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea !!! I liked her very much and she was amazing in a bed !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!